Our 2-day Business Start Up Skills course expands on the content from our Self Employment Discovery workshop, which you will need to have attended prior to booking onto this course. This course provides veterans, families, spouses, reservists and cadets from all services, who intend to start up their own businesses, specific training to enable them to launch and sustain it. This course contains a mixture of down to earth, practical advice and essential application tools to start a successful business.
The aim of this course is to equip potential entrepreneurs with the tools to move forward with their ideas from planning to launch. The course is ideal for anyone interested in starting their own business or enterprise and is tailored towards your specific business idea.
The content covered will include:
– What it is to be an entrepreneur – fact and misconceptions.
– In-depth analysis of the business plan – to enable individuals to understand their business in context.
– Marketing – market research, understanding the market, competitors, marketing oneself effectively.
– Money and finance – covered in an accessible, interactive way enabling individuals to understand what to consider and how to apply it and risk mitigation.
– Networking, Connections, Support.
– Legal aspects – covering various points from intellectual property to legal set-ups for starting a business.
– Sustainability – including on-going client management and client acquisition, building out and developing a business plan over time.
– Growth and how to manage it – staff recruitment.
X-Forces has supported over 1,300 businesses in the Armed Forces community which continues to grow and thrive. This event has been supported by ABF The Soldiers’ Charity and hosted by Poppy Scotland.
For any enquiries please call 0800 368 9533 or email email@example.com
Posted on 16th September 2018