Join Combat Stress for our 2018 Military Mind Business Symposium in Edinburgh
The 2018 Combat Stress Military Mind Business Symposium, sponsored by Thales, will explore the practical ways in which your company can ensure the workplace wellbeing of your veteran and reservist workforce. It will focus on two key questions:
Is your company reaching its full potential in ensuring the workplace wellbeing of your veteran and reservist workforce?
Could you benefit from implementing practical processes to maximise the benefits of a supportive work environment?
Speakers will include:
- Dr Walter Busuttil, Director Medical Services, Combat Stress
- Dr Jeya Balakrishna, Forensic Psychiatrist, MoD
- Mike Seabrook, UK Company Secretary, Thales
- Mark Arscott, Head of Military Engagement, BT
- Holly Robertson, Career Transition Partnership
- Michael Coates, Co-Founder, Combat Pest Control
- Jolandi Du Preez, Lead Occupational Therapist, Combat Stress
For additional information and to register:- https://www.combatstress.org.uk/support-us/military-mind-business-symposium-edinburgh
Posted on 01st May 2018